The Collega Institute supports capability development and quality improvement for organisations. We work with higher education providers, public sector institutions and member-based non-profit organisations to deliver:
- Benchmarking and reporting services;
- Capability development seminars and workshops; and
- Meeting facilitation, governance planning and organisational development.
We at the Collega Institute are committed to supporting collegiality and capability development among like-minded organisations. The Institute is built on a collaborative model whereby individuals and organisations can share expertise in support of common aims. Our Partners and Associates bring a diverse range of skills and experience from a range of industries and backgrounds.
The Institute is committed to enhancing the success of individuals and organisations through:
- Evidence-based decision-making;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Recognising and promoting quality and good practice; and
- Sound organisational governance.
The Institute is part of the Collega Group. The Group takes its name from the etymological origins of the term Colleague in the Latin collēga. Given its origin it is usually pronounced in English with a hard ⟨g⟩ (as in colleague rather than college).